Author Topic: [E] Session Report: Session 0  (Read 759 times)

Excalibur

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[E] Session Report: Session 0
« on: January 14, 2012, 05:38:01 PM »
Our first session went off pretty well, I'd say! We technically made a game of character background generation and it took 5 hours or so to accomplish. I'm sorry that not everyone was involved fully and didn't get to do more! I hope you had some amount of entertainment watching the others figure out what they were discovering :)
[more]

Please remember, I wanted to use Heroes of Legend to generate backgrounds to get you to think about your character's history a bit more. You don't have to use anything from your background or you can change what you don't like.

Any skills you received will become class skills that you're trained in. Subtract that many from your class skills granted at first level. If you have any left, you may choose them from your class's skill list.

Survival: Wilderness = Dungeoneering, Rural = Nature, and Urban = Streetwise (to make things easier overall since we don't have a Rural survival skill...).

Please email me your skills and their ranks also any additional material you want me to expand upon. You are free to expand upon anything in your character's background.

The War of Darkness happened 20 years ago. There are still a lot of problems stemming from the evil that war brought upon the world.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 09:31:04 PM by Excalibur »